Unit 1: Safety Awareness for Door Supervisors
- Understand counter-terrorism issues relevant to door supervisors.
- Know the role of the door supervisor when first-aid situations occur in licensed premises
- Know legislation and requirements regarding children and young people relevant to door supervisors.
Unit 2: Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry
- Understand physical interventions and the legal and professional implications of their use.
- Understand how to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used.
- Be able to use non-pain related physical skills to protect yourself and others from assault.
- Be able to use non-pain related standing holding and escorting techniques, including non-restrictive and restrictive skills.
- Understand good practice to follow after physical interventions.